It's time for another edition of........."Who's Googling Now?"
I have to wonder why people Google some of these things. Here are two dozen of the searches that this blog has popped up on since last summer. Oh me, oh my!
1. "dirty limiriks" First you have learn how to spell 'limerick'. Next...well, shame on you.
2. "watching the great mouse last night" Are you referring to Mickey Mouse, or is your only form of entertainment watching an oversized mouse run around your living room? Or maybe by "great" you mean as in a really cool, wonderful mouse. To each his own, I guess.
3. "very strange dreams" Yes. I have those. Often.
4. "mushrooms growing under toilet" Not anymore. James fixed our leaky toilet problem.
5. "becoming superhuman" Should I notify the authorities on this one? I hope there is no one out there who's discovered how to become the next Hulk. Sorry I couldn't help you here, buddy.
6. "i love him but i'm moving away" I'm so sorry to hear it. I would, however, like more information. Are you referring to your boyfriend, your mailman, the guy who gives you free cookies at the sandwich shop, or maybe your hair stylist?
7. "I'm blind" "new glasses"?authority=n" Huh? If anyone gets this, let me know please.
8. "super bowl logos" If you're designing, you're looking in the wrong place.
9. "drowning in pee" If that's the case, why are you on the internet? Don't you know it's not safe to use electronics around liquid?
10. "who is googling now " Ok, that's just creepy.
11. "toilet paper bikini" I hope you know that won't last two seconds once you hit the water.
12. "It's like hey I know who's googling." From some of these, you can bet I wish I did. Well...on second thought, some of them...no.
13. "moving away forever" I'd like to see you have a better reason than I did. (Warning. Most humiliating post I have on this blog.)
14. "new household needs" Since you asked, I could use a few things. Thanks.
15. "pregnancy walmart fried chicken" Are you asking if it's safe during pregnancy? I seriously doubt it.
16. "i don't want to be a phlebotomist" I don't think it's required or anything. Who has told you otherwise?
17. "how do you develop a more positive self-esteem?" There are many ways. Refer to #13 for one of the ways best not to do it.
18. "what's wrong with latex gloves" Not much unless you're allergic or they have holes.
19. "latex gloves of lady doctor" Why does the doctor's gender matter? I'm glad they use gloves, but those suckers are always cold. Maybe I should invent a latex glove warmer.
20. "way of thinking is becoming more positive" That's wonderful!
21. "rubber glove hand gag" I think someone is obsessed with gloves. Either that, or wants to play a joke on someone terrified of germs.
22. "my foot" swollen blogurl:" Perhaps you should see a doctor, especially if your blog url is that swollen.
23. "growing mushrooms on toilet paper" As long as it's fresh toilet paper, I don't see why not.
24. "why am I constantly misplacing things?" I don't know how you think I can help you. If you find the answer, let me know!
That's it for this edition of "Who's Googling Now?"
Leave your tips in the hat below. Thanks and have a great day!