My friend Jen tagged me back in June. JUNE! My sister just tagged me again, so I figure I'd better get started. I used to bemoan the fact that I never got tagged, and here I am with two luscious tags to play with. I'll bet you've never heard the word 'luscious' in conjunction with a tag before. :D
Eight Random Thoughts:
1) When will Professor finish his breakfast so we can start schoolwork?
2) Is Bugaboo pretending he's an airplane? He's not going to jump off of the couch, is he?
3) Beauty pageant contestants really need to stop wishing for world peace. Not gonna happen until Jesus comes back. Their wishing has no effect whatsoever on that.
4) I ate too many chocolate chips last night.
5) Man, I'm tired. But I sure did enjoy getting to talk to James last night. I've missed him a lot since he started school again.
6) I'm glad Bugaboo and Princess are playing together nicely. So far he hasn't jumped off of the couch.
7) It would be a good idea to finish getting dressed. I'm wearing pants and a shirt, but if I jump I just might break my kneecaps. (If you don't get this then you probably haven't had children, or have fantastic genes.)
8) Professor is done with breakfast. We'd better have circle time before a war breaks out amongst the natives. Reading a Book of Mormon story from our B of M Reader sounds like a great idea. I wonder if Bugaboo is going to dress up as Nephi again to "look for the plates".
1) each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2) people who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3) at the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4) don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
This is where I'm a *devil-may-care-tossing-hair-back-laugh* rebel. I doubt I have eight people who read my blog or even care about this. So I will not tag eight, but I will tag some.
Karen, Kimberly, Mindy, and Michal.